IT outsourcing, or buying IT-related functions as a service from a third-party instead of performing the functions in-house, is one way organisations can reduce the time and money spent on infrastructure and operations and dedicate more resources to strategic business initiatives.
Here at JJM IT Solutions is to get the best possible technology and service at the lowest possible cost.
Outsourcing may be the answer if your company:
- Requires a highly skilled IT staff but can’t afford one
- Doesn’t have money to allocate to IT in its yearly budget
- Would benefit from the latest technology but doesn’t have the expertise to deploy it, or
- Needs temporary help
Any company looking to offload costs and focus on its core competencies can benefit from IT outsourcing. The key is to outsource in a way that is aligned with the business’s overall goals.
What I.T can be outsourced:
- application/software development
- web development/hosting
- application support or management
- technical support/help desk
- database development/management